Welcome to the very first episode of Happy Ever After, a show meant to help you invest in your happiness, define your idea of success, and learn how to make your business profitable, quicker and easier.
On this episode, I share my personal story of how I went from $1,200 as my highest grossing month, stressed out beyond belief, to living my dream life and coaching others to create lives they love to live. I also explain how you can get clear about the business you want to have and how to get started with that process.
I am so excited to get this show out to you and help make your dreams come true so you can be the heroines of your reality!
Without further ado, here’s the first episode…
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- My story of how I was able to leave a corporate job and start living my dream life.
- The mistakes I made along the way.
- Why you need clarity about your future.
- How to get clear on what you want your business to look like.
- How clarity will quickly move you forward towards your dreams.
Featured in the Show:
Listen to the Full Episode:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!