For us, as entrepreneurs, it’s often difficult to know when it is the right time to bring on additional help and build a team to help grow your business. Should you bring on a marketing specialist when you’re not yet making sales? Is it time to bring on an accountant for your business if you already started making money and closed a few clients?
On this episode of Happy Ever After, I answer those, as well as other important questions related to building and working with a team. We get into the benefits of hiring specialists and what they can do for your business at a particular stage of its development. Tune in to discover some great hiring tips as well as the roadmap for determining whether it’s the right time to bring on a new team member and how to make sure you get the person that’s right for the job. Check it out below…
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we all need for someone to hold the space for reflection about growing our business.
- How to tell if you’re ready to bring on additional help.
- Common mistakes people make in hiring team members.
- A brilliant hiring tip from my mentor.
- When you should consider bringing on a marketing specialist.
- Why you have to be willing to make hiring mistakes.
- A fun story about stepping into your future self.
Featured on the Show:
- Marketing to Serve by Cassie Parks
- Happy Ever After Took-Kit
- Visit CreateMyHappyEverAfter.com to schedule a free strategy session with me
Listen to the Full Episode: