When we first start getting traction in our business, saying “No” to anything may feel like we’re saying “No” to the universe itself giving us opportunities. We may feel like if we don’t honor these opportunities, even if they are not a fit with our vision, then another one isn’t going to come along. This couldn’t be farther from the truth.
As we’re growing into success in our business, there will come times when we will have to say “No” to offers, projects, and certain opportunities. One of the biggest mistakes that people make at that stage of growth is putting their energy into something that is not in line with where they are going with their business.
In this episode of Happy Ever After, we cover the importance of learning to say “No.” I explain how it can help you stop spinning your wheels and using up your precious time and energy, and ultimately, taking away from your success and progression toward your goals. Don’t miss this important opportunity to protect your time and your energy so you can serve your clients to the best of your abilities.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- My recent experience with stepping into my future self.
- How you can create room for yourself to “grow into.”
- The importance of learning to say “No.”
- How taking on every possible opportunity can derail you from your vision.
- How you can protect your time and your energy so you can serve your clients to the best of your abilities.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Episode: