Recently, a lot of people have been talking about having different streams of income and various ways of building assets that generate revenue passively. So today, I decided to cover this topic and share my thoughts and personal experience with passive income.
Early on in my business, I decided that I was going to create products that would generate income passively. It was a great idea. However, there was one flaw in that plan. I didn’t do the math and figure out how many of those products I would need to sell to reach my financial goals. I think that is one of the traps that many entrepreneurs fall into when creating passive income products – they don’t really look at why they are doing it.
Tune in as we explore the ins and outs of passive income and the common issues people have when building those assets. In this episode, I share the lessons I have learned while building my business and different sources of revenue and give you the strategies that you can start using in your business to reach your financial goals. Click “play” below to check it out…
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What passive income is all about.
- Active vs. passive income.
- Why “passive income” products on your site are not completely passive.
- My tips for doing the math behind your products and why it’s so important.
- The importance of choosing the type of income that will work with your goals.
- Different ways you can get to passive income.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Episode:
Schedule a time to talk to Cassie: