There’s a big difference between trying to make money and planning on making money in your business.
Trying doesn’t get you anywhere.
Trying only creates more opportunities to try.
Planning, on the other hand, is all about being lined up, setting yourself up for success, and taking sequential steps that will lead you closer to your goal.
Today, we take a deep dive into planning to make money in your business and setting yourself up for success. Listen in as I explain why it’s so important to prepare yourself, mentally and emotionally, for that process and how you can create a plan that will give you the results you’re looking for.
Check it out below…
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The update on my Four Seasons move.
- Why you should never settle for something sub-par.
- Trying to make money vs planning to make money.
- The importance of mentally and emotionally preparing yourself for making money.
- How to create a plan for making money.
Featured on the Show:
- Marketing to Serve by Cassie Parks
- Cassie’s Book Keeper: email@example.com
- Schedule a strategy session with Cassie
Listen to the Full Episode:
Schedule a Time to Talk to Cassie: