For most of us, it’s not that easy to ask people for testimonials about our productions or services. And once we do finally muster up the courage to ask for a testimonial from someone, often, those words fall flat, disconnected, or forced.
So what can we do in order to get effective testimonials?
On this episode of Happy Ever After, I answer that question and explain what you can do in order to guide folks to tell a compelling story as a part of your testimonials, serving them in the process. Tune in as I outline the roadmap for easily getting folks to write honest, juicy nuggets that you can share with your other clients and prospects to help grow your business.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to gain social proof that many will eagerly respond to!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why testimonials often feel disconnected and fall flat.
- How to guide people to create compelling testimonials for you.
- My process of guiding them to tell a story about working with me.
- One of the most important gifts of testimonials.
- The questions to ask folks whose stories you would like to use as a testimonial.
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions and you would like for me address a specific topic, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to the Full Episode:
Schedule a Time to Talk to Cassie: