Today, we dive into an important topic that every entrepreneur contemplates at some point of their business-building process – branding.
Do you have to brand right away? When should you brand? Can you make money without having an intricate branding strategy in place?
On this episode of Happy Ever After, I answer those questions and share my thoughts around branding. I share my personal experience with branding and explain when and why I began that process. Join us as I lay out the steps of the natural business progression that I believe should be made before you consider investing in logos, color pallets, and other elements that go into creating a branding strategy.
Click “play” below to check it out!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of going all in on your business and your decisions about it.
- Whether it’s possible to make money without branding yourself and/or your business.
- The biggest misconception about branding.
- When I decided to begin my branding business.
- How to tell if you’re ready to begin the branding process.
Featured on the Show:
- Manifest 10k Course
- Lifestyle Design for a Champagne Life by Cassie Parks
- Smartypants Branding by Danielle Miller
- Get your free enchanted message by mail today!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Schedule a Time to Talk to Cassie: