One of the topics that I see often in Facebook group discussions, sales page copy, social media, and blog posts is how to charge what you’re truly worth. This topic can be quite difficult to tackle, especially if you’re providing a service that can dramatically improve someone’s life forever. Can you really put a price on something that incredible?
On this episode of Happy Ever After, I share my thoughts on how you can charge what you’re worth. Join us as I share my strategy for pricing your services in a way that feels authentic to you.
You won’t want to miss this important episode!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you can’t put a price on changing someone’s life with your service.
- Why you can’t fix a self-worth issue or a money mindset issue by charging more money.
- The importance of knowing that what you’re charging now is perfect for this moment.
- How to raise your prices in a way that feels right for you.
- The “formula” for pricing your services.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Episode:
Schedule a Time to Talk to Cassie: