I have always been great at serving people and making an impact in their lives. However, the thing that I wasn’t good at when I was first growing my business was finding the people who wanted help with making positive changes in their lives and businesses.
One of the key things that helped me greatly in getting to where I am now (successfully booking workshops many months in advance) was giving myself permission to fail. On this edition of Happy Ever After, I explain the importance of going all in (with both feet) into your vision and how to tell when it’s the right time to give yourself permission to fail. Listen in below…
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- One important thing that I did to get the clients I wanted for my business.
- Why it’s so crucial to fail.
- When it’s the right time to give yourself permission to fail.
- What going all in can do for you and your business.
- They key to creating your Happy Every After in business.
Featured on the Show:
- Visit www.CreateMyHappyEverAfter.com to schedule a free call with me
- Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
Listen to the Full Episode: